Study Abroad and International Education
CPCC's Global Learning Office
Global Learning is a resource for students, faculty and members of the Charlotte community to explore international issues. Become a "global citizen" by studying abroad, participating in cultural events, discussing international issues and gaining a global perspective.
News and Announcements
- 2015 Photo Contest- Entries and Winners are now POSTED!!!
- March 15 - Global Issues Forum - Company Man Film Screening and Q&A with FBI rep
- April 12 - 11 am - 12:30 pm Test Your Global Knowledge
- April 15 - Summer 2016 Pre-Departure Meeting
Common Study Abroad Q&A
- - Also check out what US News & World Report has to say about it.
- What destinations and countries can I visit through study abroad?
- What are my next steps to apply for a study abroad program?
- What scholarships are available to assist me in paying for a study abroad experience?
- You can help make studying abroad possible for students - visit our fundraising page to learn how!
- How can I raise funds to travel abroad?