Study Abroad and International Education
CPCC's Global Learning Office
GL is a resource for students, faculty and members of the Charlotte community to explore international issues. Become a "global citizen" by studying abroad, participating in cultural events, discussing international issues and gaining a global perspective.
Common Study Abroad Q&A
- What destinations and countries can I visit through study abroad?
- What are my next steps to apply for a study abroad program?
- What scholarships are available to assist me in paying for a study abroad experience?
- How can I raise funds to travel abroad?
News and Announcements
- Study Abroad Pre-Departure Presentation
- CPCC committing to expand study abroad opportunities - read about it here