Study Abroad and International Education
CPCC's Global Learning Office
GL is a resource for students, faculty and members of the Charlotte community to explore international issues. Become a "global citizen" by studying abroad, participating in cultural events, discussing international issues and gaining a global perspective.
You can help make studying abroad possible for students - visit our fundraising page to learn how!
News and Announcements
- Tues Oct 7th 11 am - 12 pm, Jamaica Interest Meeting - Merancas Campus, CLAYTOR 1119
- Interested in International Trivia? - email us to be apart of the Worldquest team
- Nov 18th - Global Issues Forum, Tate Hall
- Nov 19th - Global Beats, Library Quad
- Nov 20th - Global Tastes, Elizabeth Building Lobby
- CPCC committing to expand study abroad opportunities - read about it here
Common Study Abroad Q&A
- - Also check out what US News & World Report has to say about it.
- What destinations and countries can I visit through study abroad?
- What are my next steps to apply for a study abroad program?
- What scholarships are available to assist me in paying for a study abroad experience?
- How can I raise funds to travel abroad?