Information Technology and Quantitative Literacy
Take the Information Technology and Quantitative Literacy self-assessment here.
- Uses technology to access information for professional and personal needs
- Evaluates the relevance and appropriateness of information sources
Applies knowledge of mathematics and technology to judge the accuracy and relevance of information
- Chooses the most appropriate technology for the job
- Communicates effectively using technology in a variety of forms and contexts
- Uses numbers to convey ideas and concepts as appropriate
- Applies basic mathematical concepts to interpret, manipulate and critique quantitative data and ideas that arise in personal and professional settings.
- Evaluating Resources (video from Margie Orell, Librarian)
- Plagiarism Advisory Service provides guidance and resources to teachers
- Mathematics Across the Curriculum presented by Deann Leoni, original coordinator of the MAC3 project.
NOTE: For off-campus viewing of select presentations from the Toolbox, please click here.