Welcome to CPCC Human Resources
The Human Resources Department is committed to supporting the College's mission, vision, and strategic goals. We will accomplish our mission by developing and implementing policies, programs, and services that balance the efficient use of College resources, while effectively addressing the collective needs of faculty, staff and administrators. We will continue to engage in value-added initiatives by:
- Developing and maintaining a system for employment and selection that is responsive to the needs of departments and is free of discriminatory biases.
- Implementing a compensation plan that addresses external competitiveness, internal equity, and meritorious performance.
- Developing and implementing a classification system that utilizes point-factor job evaluations. Every full-time position will have a complete job description.
- Providing a comprehensive, affordable insurance and benefits program
- Continuously investigating new benefit offerings that are responsive to the needs of employees.
- Implementing a performance development plan that recognizes the contributions of each employee and encourages personal and professional growth.
- Continuously reviewing policies and procedures in an effort to improve College services.
- Exploring new ways to incorporate technology in the efficient delivery of human resources services.
Notice of Nondiscrimination:
As a recipient of federal funds, Central Piedmont Community College is required to comply with Title IX of the Higher Education Amendments of 1972, 20 U.S.C. § 1681 et seq. (“Title IX”), which prohibits discrimination on the basis of sex in educational programs or activities. Central Piedmont Community College does not discriminate on the basis of sex in its educational programs or activities, including in the context of admission or employment. Inquiries concerning the application of Title IX may be referred to Central Piedmont Community College’s Title IX Coordinator or to the U.S. Department of Education’s Office for Civil Rights. For further information, you may visit the Title IX website at http://www.cpcc.edu/titleix.