Entering Grades in WebAdvisor
Quick Reference Guide: Entering Grades in WebAdvisor
- Go to the College home page at http://www.cpcc.edu
- Click on "Faculty& Staff"
- Scroll to the bottom of the left hand menu and click on WebEmployee (WebAdvisor)
Note: You will be timed-out after 30 minutes on any screen.
- From the WebAdvisor Main Menu select the “Faculty” link.
- On the WebAdvisor for Faculty Menu, select the “Grading” link.
- From the drop down menu, select the appropriate term
- From the drop down menu, on the Grading page
- Select Final grading
- Choose one class
- For Final grades, enter a grade for each student in the class. If the grade is a withdrawal, type the last date attended, and enter a “W” grade for that student. If a date appears in the Withdrawal Column, enter “W” in the grade field
- For students who Never Attended, enter a “WN” grade.
- For an Audit student, enter an “AU” grade.
- Click the Submit button, your grades have been entered!
- To see the grades that you have just entered, repeat the process for entering grades.
Please note: A hard copy of the grade roster may be required by your department.